Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information as at the date of your first use.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Business Mind Ltd or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Business Mind Ltd shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Business Mind Ltd can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Business Mind Ltd does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Business Mind Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chat rooms, forum, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Business Mind Ltd. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you purchase items from Business Mind Ltd you have the right to cancel within 24 hours from the time you place your electronic order.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
Important information for customers outside of the United Kingdom:
- Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- All part orders cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full. Any parts that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period may be subject to a 20% minimum handling charge. (Damaged or faulty goods may still be credited after the 7 day period dependant on the circumstance)
- Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned for credit must be in a re-saleable condition. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted or if sealant grease has been applied. (With the exception of faulty goods)
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units that are considered to be in an unserviceable condition. Surcharges must be paid for upon purchase of the unit and will only be reimbursed when the unit is accepted by our surcharge department. Any surcharge will be reimbursed in full if the order is cancelled in writing within 7 working days (Commencing the day after receipt of the goods) and the surcharge unit will be returned. (This only applies to goods ordered via the internet)
- Warranty claims will only be considered on faulty goods. For information and advice on making a claim please contact our warranty claims department at Business Mind Ltd.
- Items returned for credit must be accompanied by the relevant invoice or proof of purchase.
- All parts and accessories from Business Mind Ltd are guaranteed. Please check individual specification and guarantee available for the product at the time of purchase.
- Internet orders are subject to a delivery charge, this charge will vary depending on the product. All charges will be notified before completion of the order.
- Once you have signed for the goods in good condition, no claims for damage can be accepted. Shipping cost shown is for delivery to a UK mainland address. An over surcharge of between £10- £50 will apply to non-mainland UK locations for all courier deliveries. Please contact us for further details.
- Your country of residence may impose import duties and taxes on the parts we ship to you.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance are not included in our prices and require payment upon delivery. Should your order be returned to us, due to unpaid import duties and taxes, restocking fees may be charged to your credit card.
- Because customs policies vary widely from country to country; we strongly recommend that you contact your local customs authority to confirm any possible import duties and taxes before placing an order.
DELIVER TERMS FOR UK AND EIRE
Our UK team will aim to despatch your order as soon as everything on the order becomes available. Lead times for products may vary and an indication of their status ("In Stock", "Currently Out of Stock" or Delivery 2 to 5 days) will be displayed next to the part number at the point of adding a part to your basket.
If an item is expected to be out of stock for more than 7 days, the item will be refunded and the remainder of your order will be despatched once everything becomes available.
UK orders are delivered by Royal Mail and UKMail will require a signature on receipt. Please ensure that there will be someone at the address to receive the parcel. please examine the packaging for damage before accepting and signing for it. EXPORT
Our Export team will aim to despatch your order as soon as everything on the order becomes available. Export orders are despatched daily using TNT and their local partners (Subject to Destination). Please ensure that there will be someone at the address to receive the parcel. Please examine the packaging for damage before accepting and signing for. Once you have signed for the goods in good condition no claims for damage can be accepted. Delivery charges on Export orders are calculated by destination country. Please contact our export team for Delivery charge. RETURN POLICY
You may return any unused parts up to 3 days from date of receipt. To return a part please contacts us for a returns authority number. We will require your invoice number at this time. The cost of returning the part is to be at the customer’s expense.
Please note any part returned to us without a return number will not be processed for credit or returned to you.
Parts that have been fitted will not be accepted as returns. Nor will parts that are in not in the original packaging or that are unfit for resale unless you are claiming warranty.
Please include an invoice copy with any return.
All goods have 1 year manufacturers' warranty, warranty items must be returned for test and report by the manufacturer - except in exceptional circumstances if the manufacturer deems the part not to be faulty, the warranty claim will be rejected.
To return a part for a warranty claim please contact us for a warranty claim form and warranty returns authorisation number.
Please note any part returned to us without a warranty returns authorisation number and a FULLY COMPLETED warranty claim form cannot be processed for a warranty claim credit or returned to you. The cost of returning the part is to be at the customer’s expense upon completion of a successful claim we will refund the value paid for the part or replace the part at our discretion.
Unless insurance is selected, goods damaged in transit will only be refunded at the statutory level decreed by the credit policy of the courier.
Please send any returns to the address on your invoice.